Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Yesterday, I, sydney was directing traffic while Daddy was catching up.  Daddy met me at school with my bike.  He was riding it down the hill while he was coming to pick me up. 

Daddy thought the directing of the traffic by my hand signals was really funny and cool!

Today my GS troop went to the waste water treatment plant.  I learned where water goes after you run the sink or use the toilet.  I learned to clean up after the candy in the parade so it does not go to the river. 
GS was fantastic.

Tonight I was good at gymnastics.  We get to go to Chimpanzee this weekend!!!  Yeaaaaaaaaa

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know, don't ever go in to the middle of the road to direct traffic.--leave that to the real crossing-guards!
    I heard the movie Chimpanzee is good. Let me know what you think of it.
    Glad to hear you were good in gymnastics.
    When is your last day of school?
    Are you all set to start teaching pre-school for the summer?
    I got all of my Girl Scout cookies picked up from grandmas. They were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice you are learning how to be a crossing guard. Good Job! Did you like the movie, Chimpanzee? Glad you weren't sick at that time so you could see the movie. How are you feeling now? Hope much better. You've been sick for a long time. It isn't much fun, is it? Take care, Sydney. Love, Grandma Dickman

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.